skip to content



To update your pension record when your personal circumstances change:

To update your pension record with a change of name, please send the original documents evidencing the change to the Pensions Office

To register a change of personal details when your pension is in payment:

For security reasons, we cannot accept changes in personal details by email and we will require confirmation of your change of name in writing, together with documentary evidence.

To report a death


Return by post

The completed forms must be hand-signed and returned to the Pensions Office at the address below.


Return via email

Alternatively, a scanned PDF showing your written signature is acceptable. Please send all return forms via email to:


Is the form you’re looking for not here? Please contact the Pensions Office directly and we will endeavour to point you in the right direction.


Pensions Administration

Greenwich House

Madingley Road