skip to content



Medical Research Council Pension Scheme (MRC)


Who can join the MRC Pension Scheme?

Membership of the MRC Pension Scheme is only open to the employees who are TUPE-transferred to the University from:


  • employment with the MRC


Who should I contact concerning my membership of the MRC scheme?

All scheme information can be found by contacting the scheme administrators - JLT - via the website

Alternatively, you can write to JLT, quoting your name, national insurance number and the name of the scheme you are a member of, at:


JLT Pensions Administration

Leatherhead House, Station Road,
Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7ET

Tel: 01372 386 000
Pensions Administration Section

Greenwich House, Madingley Road